Help to get the good layout board!!

Hi people,

I am layout a board. I do not know how get a good layout board. I know that the layout process plays a important role for reducing noise. I need a board with the minimum noise. I read some document on the internet, i separate the digital area and high current area. i try to tied all ground together. I hope it will decrease the noise. Can any body know more ways to reduces noise when layout?

Please tell me, if you know Best regards,

Him Lam

Reply to
Himlam8484

Grasshopper must unlearn.. :) When you wiggle the snake ...it shakes the grass.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Here is some advice:

John Popelish

Linear Technology

has several good App notes.

One is AN25, Switching Regulators for Poets, which briefly touches on layout but explains some things about transient currents. Written by Jim Williams in 1987, so a bit dated but still applicable.

The "Big Kahouna" is AN47, High Speed Amplifier Techniques, also by JW in

1991. It goes deeply into the black magic of high speed design, and has good pointers on how to make measurements properly so you see what is actually there.

I would also recommend almost all of Bob Pease's articles

Bonnie Baker (originally with
but I think now at

Paul

Reply to