Help, part name for well jetting

Hi guys, My neighbor is attempting to jet a water well, I did it 17 years ago and finally pulling it together to remember what I did. I've been searching for a part I used, without luck. I had a part that I put on the end of my screen. The part was like a coupler in that it slide on and was glued to the bottom of the screen. The part also accepted a smaller pipe that slide into the well screen. The part had a ball that acted as a check valve once the well was drilled.

I have a drawing that may help.

Anyone know a name or a search term?

Mikek

amdx

I found a couple, washdown valve is a term.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx