Help in uhf antenna design

Dear Sirs

Thanks for your time

I need to desing a UHF antenna, so could please send me some information about, tutorial, etc

Thanks Fabio Bairros

Reply to
demonio

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Lots is available through Google, if you include the word tutorial in your searches.

Reply to
John Popelish

A Google search with "uhf antenna design tutorial" just returned

139,000 hits. Some of that will be garbage, but probably 30% will be well worth studying. The following would be an excellent start:

Alternatively the following books should be available from any decent library:

RSGB "Antenna Topics" edited by Pat Hawker ARRL Handbook RSGB Handbook ARRL "Antenna Handbook" "Antennas" by John Krause "Antenna Toolkit 2" by Joe Carr

Reply to
Barry Lennox