help in serial communication between pc and microcontroller

Sir.. This is Raghu i m studying final year BE , we are doing project on steganography ,we have written code for serial communication we are not getting proper characters what we send ,instead we r getting special symbols..plz help me.............

Thanking you

Reply to
Raghu

Sir.. This is Raghu i m studying final year BE , we are doing project on steganography ,we have written code for serial communication we are not getting proper characters what we send ,instead we r getting special symbols..plz help me.............

Thanking you

Reply to
Raghu

Dear Raghu,

You are sending the data from your microcontroller / microprocessor to PC. I need to see code for the exact problem.

But as you have mentioned you are getting special symbols, I think you have not converted your hexadecimal data to ascii data. If so, you need to write code to convert your data to ascii data. If you fail, let me know, I might help you in writing hex to ascii routine. or just google it.

Regards, Devang Tanna

Reply to
devang