Help in digital filter design

Dear Sirs

First of all, Happy 2008.

I need some help in routines, algorithms in C, C++, etc for filters FIR or IIR.

Thanks Fabio Bairros

Reply to
demonio

C++ is a dreadful language and you could be a bit more specific but I'm sure that if you use the right keywords in google including the type of filter you want, you will find what you need

Low pass IIR:

y = 0; for (i=0; i

Reply to
MooseFET

L. Thede "Analog and Digital Filter Design Using C"

S. Winder "Analog and Digital Filter Design"

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Well, that's a vague post.

Do you want paid help, and for someone to get back to you with terms and rates?

Are you trying to solve some specific problem and want help either figuring out what filter is best, or how to make a particular filter work correctly?

More detail from you would elicit better responses from us, I think.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Unless you need to recalculate your filter parameters on the fly, the simplest approach is probably to implement a generic FIR or IIR engine in C/C++, but provide it with a table of coefficients calculated according to your needs with a tool like Matlab, Scilab, or maybe Octave.

Reply to
cs_posting

No, the simplest way is to not do it in C but to do it in Octave right after you work out the constants. This saves a lot of transscibing between languages.

A good optimizing compiler will remove any multiply by zero steps.

Reply to
MooseFET

"demonio" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

Hi Fabio, If it could help : I have published an introductory article on FIR filters design and implementation in Circuit Cellar a couple of months ago, with example code in Scilab and C (Issue 207, october 2007, starting page 70). Cf

Friendly yours, Robert Lacoste

Robert Lacoste