help Gen Rad DIGIBRIDGE 1689 electric diagram and more

Hi, I'm trying to put working a GR1689 RLC meter I found the instruction manual (pdf) but the section with the electric diagram is missing...

The manual is useful also for the troubleshooting, but the schematic will be truly useful.

I saw the schematic of 1589 but its different the problem is the unstability of readings, when power up it signal an error 444 22 ie trouble with saved parameters in lp sram, comparing pinout sram pinout with 2114 I saw are slightly different (must made an harness to test them on universal programmer)

any help or hint? TIA delo

Reply to
delo

Looking for this?