help for my project

i really need help for my project i am in urgent need for a ciriut to drive a stepper motor using microcontroller 8051 or 89c51 can anybody please send me the circuit or a link to it

Reply to
nix

Hi "nix",

I am pretty sure this all depends on the type of motor you are going to use, but quick googling finds e.g. this one:

So, I suppose, Google might be a good friend.

Cheers, Thiemo

--
Query a PGP key server (e.g. http://www.pgp.net/) for my public key 41068629.
Strange sender address? Please see http://www.thiemo.net/misc/list-mail.shtml

The thing here is u need a port to out the data. a simple port connection to I/O port is enough i think 8055 will do. connect this to the 8051 and initialise the port to your configuration,

For the stepper motor you have number of logics available on net for running it.

Reply to
Ram