Help crossing a Minicircuits RF transformer to Coilccraft.

I'm building a circuit that specifies a Minicircuits T1-1T-X65 Rf transformer,

Because of price and ease of purchase I wonder if I can sub this Coilcraft part,

I'm confused by the Minicircuits 50 ohm spec, totally missing on the Coilcraft page. Coilcraft gives Inductance, Minicircuits doesn't. Is it just assumed these are designed for 50 ohm systems?

Thanks Mikek

Reply to
amdx

The plots are all made in a 50-ohm system.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
https://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Thanks Phil, I put some on a Mouser order. I splurged and got the lower frequency, flatter response SWB1010-PCL for an additional $0.27 ea.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx