Heat controllers

today, my employer received a head controller we needed so that we can update an oven system that uses steam as it's heat source. this system uses a IP 4..20 ma control.. So had to rush in a heat controller that supported the 4..20 output...

This damn thing came from Korea! "Hanyoung" Any one ever use their electronics? are they any good ?

I must say, It has all the inputs and outputs ever needed for any configuration with a basic model number except if you need a RS-485 version which is just the next model up. THis thing comes equipped with Relay out in Heat and cool and you can have SSR out for heat or cool or Logic out for Heat and cool or what they call retransmission of 4..20 ma from the logic terminals and it has all types of thermocouple inputs including a 4..20ma input all programmable .. Its kind of hard to find a single heat/cool control that has all of that. You normally would need to specify the Hardware options in your order code.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Have you tuned the PID controller, yet?

Reply to
John Popelish

Not too sure. I remember using hangyung units with success but that was a while ago.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller