Have you ever thought to know your intelligence level?

Have you ever thhought about whether you are intelliegent and have sharp thinking ability to solve problems that you are infamiliar with?

Many people do not know their intelligence level and inner potential. If you like to know your IQ level here is a simple IQ test of 27 questions desgined for all.

Test you IQ and you will be provided in depth analysis of your IQ on completion of the Test. The test is Free to take.

Guys please do not rate this post as spam, since Its not. After taking the test and reading the report if you think it is spam you are most welcome to rate it as spam.

Reply to
iq

Nah. In kindergarten, they gave me a 144. At about age 30 or so, I bought a "self-scoring IQ test" at some bookstore for about five bucks, and scored 142, while high. %-}

So it just shows to go you, a high IQ is no guarantee that you're not an idiot. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Geez, first you Rich and now Michael Phelps... apparently you can be smart and athletic even if you toke a few joints, eh? :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Joel Koltner wrote:

Actually, beyond not being bad for you, there's some thought that it might be **good** for you.

's

Reply to
JeffM

Of course! Phelps really screwed up - what he should have said was something like "Anti-drug laws cause more damage than any drug ever has. There is no constitutional authorization to do violence to persons who have done no harm."

But he wimped out. Sigh.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Marijuana is chemotherapy for the cancer of big government.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@doubleclick.net...

If my major source of income were endorsement deals where I was being portrayed as an "all American politically-correct emotionally-sensitive kind of guy," I probably would wimp out too. :-)

After the olympics last year, I read a "whatever happened to..." story on former olympic atheletes. Somewhat surprisingly, most of them don't end up living nearly as high on the hog as, e.g., professional athletes do -- many end up with relatively mundane, not-so-high-paying jobs like sports announcers, coaches for small schools, motivational speakers, etc. They also had a story of some former Chinese medalist who ended up bedridden after her body just gave out, and while she's apparently "comfortable" she's living permnanently with her parents in borderline-poverty. :-(

Reply to
Joel Koltner