Happy Newyear

I wish all a prosperous and healthy 2019

Let?s hope for less OT

I am sorry not having participated much late 2018, been busy as h*** ? ??

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

lunatic fringe electronics

???

You are 364 days late ! :-)

Be well all. (even the (_|_)holes who hate me)

Reply to
jurb6006

???

A Happy New Year (Frohes neues Jahr) to you too Klaus. (I'll try an limit my OT things.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

???

Happy New Year!

Some of us may wish for more overtime as opposed to not enough work.

Reply to
blocher