HAKO SOLDERING IRON WANTED

I would like to find a cheap 936 or so, Hako iron.

Thank you.

Reply to
justme

RosemontCrest

1) It's "HAKKO", two Ks. 2) This isn't eBay 3) What thought process brought you to a DESIGN group for a bloody

"wanted" ad?

4) Didn't we go throug this BS already?

ed#cf4f1be511905435

Oh yeah, we did. Get back on your meds, you lunatic.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

try ebay

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

Like some dumbfuck on netzero needs to be in here acting like a Nazi

retard. Well, idiot... you succeeded.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

I bought one new at Frys. I thought it was relatively cheap. Damn that

thing is ready for action quickly.

Reply to
miso

Fry's has (or had) it for $70:

For a bit less, there are Hakko clones made by Aoyue, and some say

they're good enough.

The cheapest temperature controlled iron I've seen that has plenty of

power is the Goot PX-201, rated for about 70W, which is good enough

even for lead-free solder. It's self-contained and doesn't have a

base station, and it's a bit fat. Goot is a Japanese company known

for high quality soldering equipment.

If you buy something from eBay, be sure it's made for your AC voltage

because much of the soldering equipment sold there is made for

220-240VAC.
Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Thanks, L,M and C.

I bought a Hakko 936 station from Fry's on sale and I think it was

something ridiculous like 18 bux. I wish that I had bought 5 or so of

them. I couldn't believe the price.

I need another one for a different development station for the Cortex

M3

Joe

Reply to
justme

Surely, you are kidding?

Joe

Reply to
justme

They are really good.

already?

justme

Surely, you are nothing more than a top posting Usenet retard that we

should all ignore completely.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM