HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Has Sloman taken any turds out of the pool? Dimbulb?

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A HAKKO WAS.

Sloman has the water-wings, swimming in yellow water.

Splashing isn't part of the pool party?

You're deep, man.

--
Keith
Reply to

Dave,

If you will take the time to look, one cannot argue with ignorance. I said what I wanted. Those that follow convention are very wishy-washy individuals inasmuch as thinking larger energized phosphors on a glass plate equals to shouting is like lemmings following the leader. The banner was in caps. Get over it and try to be an individual rather than a sheep.

I also didn't way what color or what weight or how old or where I wanted it.

The intelligent individual would respond ~thusly: I have an XXXX iron, I want YYYY for it. I am in ZZZZ.

GET IT?

j/b

Reply to
jusme

Boy, is this world ever in trouble. You don't wield a meat-cleaver, do you?

Since I refuse to tell you why a Hakko is a good produce, shall I hum you a lullaby and tuck you in.

Good God Almighty!

Reply to
jusme

But you provided no details at all.

I am an individual thank you very much. I am one of the few who actually support limited wanted/for sale ads on this and other similar groups. Nor do I personally care much about caps, top posting, or other such nick picking etiquette. Many others on here do care about such however, and that's all I was pointing out. If you want to play in the duck pond then it's not necessary to act like a duck, but it sure helps you fit in and get along if you do.

An intelligent individual would provide more information up front so as to not waste their own time and that of others. You aren't getting charged by the character you know, typing more and being clear about the details helps a lot, really. Help us to help you.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I think I've been flamed! (I'm not even sure I'm using the term right.) Oh righty then...

Just because Mommy won't buy you a Hakko soldering station doesn't mean you should act like a little girl who didn't get the latest Barbie doll. You're probably using a soldering pen to do wood burning art of Elmo or Kermit the frog.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

Actually, I am branding bulls. You provide the b.s.

Reply to
jusme

There is no help here, David; only angst and egos and babies.

Reply to
jusme

Ah ha! You're branding bulls with a Hakko soldering pen aren't you? That's sick :P You're probably some red neck cattle rancher that saw the Hakko on the discovery channel. That or you're inventing the new Hakko crack-cocaine pipe and your 'little girl' posts are just drug withdrawal dribble.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

If you feel that way, why are you sticking around? rec.crafts.metalworking might be a safer place for you to stay.

Regards Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

D, your powers of deduction are simply astounding.

J/B

Reply to
jusme

Why? Kiddo, you would never understand.

I suppose it is like a horrible traffic accident; you know there will be blood and guts from the stupidity of the drivers but you have to see just how stupid they really are.

Reply to
jusme

It's time to punt you into the dimbulb pit.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's obvious that his "LOBOTOMY WANTED" post has been answered. :(

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

'lamed' would be closer.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They would drop kick this idiot out after his first post.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I have a Hakko Soldering Station.

-REPLY SAYS IT ALL.

jusme wrote:

Reply to
mw

Congratulations! You have a good brand. Too bad you don't want to sell it.

j/b

Reply to
jusme