gumdrop source

Nah, I have 11k of them, plus 3k CPH3910. That'll build enough front ends to pay for my next yacht. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The web site is still a tad flakey.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

I see our favorite BF862 low-noise JFET is missing, although it still shows at the nxp.com site.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

What's with characterizing 'small signal MOSFETs' by Qg and R_DSon? That's only one example. There are lots of other inappropriate parametrizations there. I hate it when they do that. Makes one wonder if they understand their own products and their clients' interests.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Are there any depletions hiding in there somewhere?

Reply to
bitrex

Given that it was bought by an investment group, they'll be in "milk the cash cow" mode.

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested

Phil will panic!

lunatic fringe electronics

We'll all be increasing our lifetime inventories.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Cg and Rds-on are sometimes useful, for "rf" jfets and phemts, but seldom available on data sheets. But it sounds like the people who hacked that web site were in a rush.

Yes. There have been other spinouts of low-end parts business to investors. Onsemi and Fairchild come to mind.

lunatic fringe electronics

You could build an all-jfet computer!

Or all-jfet audio power amp, and make more money.

lunatic fringe electronics

European privacy laws demand they let you know you're being tracked.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

WTF is going on WRT cookies? Seems more and more sites are getting paranoid to the point of demanding a response to their "disclosure". Cookies have been around (read: used) for many YEARS.

This cookie crap is becoming obscene.

Reply to
Robert Baer

sites requiring you to accept cookies is a privacy protection EU law, I believe they have now changed it so it is only required for cookies that are not only for the site you are visiting

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Many web sites can't work without cookies. Requiring consent is silly.

The Lympha plugin to Firefox deletes cookies. Some web pages will push

30 cookies in seconds.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

There used to be a setting to allow cookies to be sent only to the web sites that originated them. Whatever happened to that? That would put a stop to all those irritating advertisements that follow you around everywhere.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

It's the law here. I'm not convinced it's achieved much in practice.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Privacy protection" my ass..I claim they are VIOLATING _my_ privacy with their BS.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Firefox addons

cookie controller + uBlock origin (no more ads)

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Umm, perhaps you want to read that again. The "protection" part is warning you that you have no "privacy".

Reply to
krw

Actually, ON Semi has brought out a bunch of JFETs lately that give the BF862 a run for its money. My fave is the ex-Sanyo CPH3910, which is just about equivalent to a half-size BF862, except with more than half the transconductance. That's good for a lot of things.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs