Group buy electronic complete for my robots project

Recently I am building a project for a robot. But I find it hard and expensive to connect all the parts. Now we hope we can group buy electronic components at this site

.If you need robots circuit diagram,I am glad to send it to you.

Electronic components list (If any one know other sites' price is cheaper, just tell me):

270-60.4-RC
24AA021
24AA020
270-23.7K-RC