greegor, the sub-human Usenet abusing retard.

Die, greegor, die!

Corbomite Carrie

Nymbecile Dimbulb ( J Shepard ) 1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA

92081-7359

He's listed as J Sheppard living with Rita J Shepard (86) and Jack V Shepard (87). (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA 92081-7359

He could be in his early 50's living with Mommy and Daddy. It's possible that he's Jack V Shepard, but I doubt he's 87. I think it's more likely he's an an adopted little bastard.

I knew he was formerly of Oceanside, CA because he posted with his IP address showing in his post headers once.

Parcel # 169-432-41-00 SHEPARD FAMILY 1990 REVOCABLE TRUST 02-07-90

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD A Monkey Abbey Somebody All InTheChi AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat

10 Bart! BigBalls BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)"

BubbleSorter Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked Chairman Meow

20 ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Cleavon "Bart" Little Copacetic Corbomite Carrie DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd

30 DreadKnot Dread Pirate Roberts DrParnassus Duke Duke Nukem FatBytestard FigureItOut FullMettleJacket

FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

40 George Orr GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

Hattori Hanzo HectorZeroni Hellequin Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime

ItchyGato ItsASecretDummy

50 Jupiter Jaq Kai Klinger LargeMarge Lewis Redmond life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

60 snipped-for-privacy@disdatanddeudder.org snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

MeowSayTongue MettleBeerStolid Mortimer Brewster Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium

70 Mycelium Naomi Price Neanderthal Notably Stationed Numer0 Un0 Nunya OutsideObserver Pasticcio Perenis Pieyed Piper 80 Phat Bytestard PowderedToastMan Pueblo Dancer RoyLFuchs scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

90 Sum Ting Wong

Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheJoker

The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra George Leroy Tirebiter

100 TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox TralfamadoranJetPilot

snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

Tutankhamun UltimatePatriot UnKempt UpGrade UpYerNose

110 ValleyGirl VelCrowPhly VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr

WarmUnderbelly

WoolyBully Zarathustra

100WattDarkSucker

Reply to