Google patent search online (beta)

This really works, and it shows diagrams too, I just entered 'PLL", and lots of interesting ideas :-)

Jan Panteltje

Looks like it could be useful.

2007 is going to be my year of the PLL. I've been retained as expert witness to pick off a few of those ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Oddly enough, they don't have it listed on their *Projects under development* page:

The basic engine has long had a tiny bit of intelligence Re: patents: http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:BNRWhS8EKYAJ:

*-*-*-flight+FCC-equipment-IDs+Calculator+Vehicle.ID+Currency-Conversion

BTW, the **+&btnG=Search+Patents** part of your link is just noise.

Reply to
JeffM

Yes it does. It must be a frontend to the US Patent and trademark Office at

with google searching. Google only does US patents at present.

The server at

will only send TIFF files of patents which is a bit of a pain. I prefer the European Patent Office at
which sends PDFs of the whole world's patents.

Reply to
John McMillan