Good PIC programmer

Hi,

I am looking for a good PIC programmer using USB and which can program a large variety of devices. Programming other uC will be an asset.

Can you please recommend me good products/supplier. I prefer to spend some good money on it since it will be a investment.

Thanks a lot

Joseph A. Zammit Malta

Reply to
joseph

I use one, it works well enough. I bought mine just over a year ago, so it's the slightly older model that they don't seem to sell anymore. No AC adapter required and it still does HVP.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

joseph ha scritto:

Hi, my suggest is ICD2 original Microchip.

You can upgrade, and debug/program all PIC's (8/16 bit, 5V/3V3)and.... if You damage it Microchip send another ICD2 to You! Life Warranty!!

Emanuele

--
;YOUR ELECTRONICS OPEN SOURCE * http://dev.emcelettronica.com
Reply to