Good grief wire prices!!!

If all you rocket scientists are finished waving your diplomas at each other...

22G stranded silver-plated PTFE, $14.00/100 feet. 22G solid, $16.00/100 feet.

Tell Steve Lord Valve sent ya.

Lord Valve Expert

Reply to
Lord Valve

On what scale? Even 'Pico Ninny' is to coarse of an unit.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I used to have a couple 35 gallon barrels full of scrap wire. Any scrap from a job went into them. It was easy to spot the color & type needed, and pull out enough for the job at hand. The spools of new wire were for our retail customers, the barrels were full of leftover factory harnesses & install kits.

BTW, Dollar Tree has a nice assortment of cake & loaf pans like were popular for homebrew projects over the decades. I bought a bunch to sort hardware & parts in. At $1 plus sales tax each, they are a good deal!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks for the link.

I've since found a few less $$$ sources, such as McMaster, WesBell, and Weico.

--
Mr.CRC

Trust me. I know way more electronics that you do. It isn't even a contest.

Have a nice day, and do try to avoid sticking your fingers in those little plastic outlets on the wall. Someday you will learn their function.

Reply to
miso