Getting away from Sloman and back to amusingt stuff...

Getting away from Sloman and back to amusing stuff...

TSA at its finest ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Who would have guessed ??

Reply to
hamilton

Quiet, down wake him. I haven't seen him here in a while now.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Bad luck. I had a pleasant few days staying with friends on Sardinia, but now I'm back, and no happier with our collection of half-wits than I was before the break.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to