getting 26740 Mhz quartz

Can I get a 26740 Mhz quartz combining a very popular quartz with a compensator ,since I not find it in commerce ? How to connect it ? What value ? Thanks

Reply to
nino

You will have very poor luck finding what you are asking for. Of course, every other guy in the world puts the decimal place off by six places when they write mhz instead of MHz. You're only half as far off!

I don't even know what a compensator is in this context.

You will have much better luck getting a 26.740 MHz crystal if you go to a radio-control hobby store and ask for the "green" crystal set for the 27MHz/CB band. You'll get a set of 26.740 MHz (receive) and 27.195 MHz (transmit) crystals. Cost in US hobby stores will range from $5 to $20.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa