Fujitsu FTR relay at speed

I got my multi-experiment 4-layer board, and one slice is a relay test thing.

These FTR-B3G relays look like decent 3 GHz RF switches, just a blip of inductance. We're paying under $1 each.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Excellent! I'll give them a try in a HF..VHF situation I'm working on.

Thanks!

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to

I'd expect them to arc if they try to break a bunch of RF power. But we use them to mux microvolt signals, like thermocouples, and they work fine. So they should be reliable for low-level RF.

There's a latching version, too.

lunatic fringe electronics

Latching is what I had in mind - very limited available power. The RF is pulsed with peak power in the 10W range for a few us - not long enough to build up a population of ions and below the Paschen limit in any case - no hot switching either.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to