Free Filter Software Just Ask And You Shall Receive

Hello All Good Technical Folks;

For you Electronic hobbyist.

I have compiled software which should run on Win Xp or Vista as a 32 bit program which calculates values of C and R for the following type of filter:

ONLY Active Butterworth N=8 Gain = x1 Q = 1/SQR(2) Stages = 4 LOW PASS for Anti Alize seismic purposes Choose your own component values or let the program choose the component values for you.

I will email to you or anyone as a self extracting RAR file just send me a personal email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and I request I send you this Self Extracting EXE file as an attachment.

Contains three files .BAS .BMP .EXE which after entering data will generate six results being STAGE1.bmp Stage2.bmp Stage3.bmp Stage4.bmp Summary.bmp Summary.TXT

It is possible to get erroneous results but that will be evident by resistor values of zero or much greater than expected.

Read the included PowerBasic source file prior to use.

No obligation or charges Since I do this only for fun.

No spyware or malware or anything like that will originate from me.

I do not live for anything but electronics/science/technology. This program is only for the experienced kit/project builder.

Counter intelligence operatives requested not to apply. For thou art the enemy forever and forever.

TaTa; geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

Why don't you just make an excel spreadsheet that does it? That way, when you come up with new filters, you can add them in the form of a new sheet in the workbook.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I do not have or want excel. Instead I bought a general purpose compiler that makes anything I am able to make and not just that excel thing. excel is a special purpose thing for the rich. Which I am not. I need tools that are essentially unlimited like the human mind itself. Now if only I could get the detailed register maps and memory maps and microcode's for all my hardware. That's the real problem today. Programming various hardware add ones any way you want to. The only subjective thing I practice or art or whatever is scientific or mathematical in nature and not a power thing to control people. Excel is a power thing used to control people and while robbing them blind. It is not a general purpose kind of programming. I need no human laws to govern my personal life. That's how I see the excel program. Anyone with a PC and the right OS can use my programs and not just excel peoples.

Reply to
Geoffrey

I do not have or want excel. Instead I bought a general purpose compiler that makes anything I am able to make and not just that excel thing. excel is a special purpose thing for the rich. Which I am not. I need tools that are essentially unlimited like the human mind itself. Now if only I could get the detailed register maps and memory maps and microcode's for all my hardware. That's the real problem today. Programming various hardware add ons any way you want to. The only subjective thing I practice or art or whatever is scientific or mathematical in nature and not a power thing to control people. Excel is a power thing used to control people and while robbing them blind. It is not a general purpose kind of programming. I need no human laws to govern my personal life. That's how I see the excel program. Anyone with a PC and the right OS can use my programs and not just excel peoples. I really really like the concept of no power above the individual level. No gods or devils allowed. Things like excel are the devil for myself. You need excel to do excel. Or so i understand. With this compiler All i need is notepad and an understanding of the code to write whatever comes to mind. And it will or should run on any Windows XP/Vista

32 bit or 64 bit PC type machine as an EXE file.

The computer world is full of cowards not willing to run other peoples software.

Are one of those too ??

Just ask me at my email address and i will send you as an attachment my own programs for you to play with.

Freedom is the name of the game in the land of the free and home of the brave. Which i see too little of today.

Too many religions/arts/subjectivity and too little science/Freedom/object-tivity.

Thats why the terror people hate us. We force our will upon them within their own homelands. They are simply reciprocating the favors in the only way they know how.

So much for excel.

Kind Regards; geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

Does it come complete with tinfoil hat?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering - JIm

Geoffrey Inscribed thus:

Whilst I applaud your principles "Open Office" from "OpenOffice.org" Is a free cross platform office suit that can run M$ Excel and read and write most M$ data.

--
Best Regards:
                        Baron.

LOL what you do not understand is that at the moment I have no need of excel. And neither do you to run my program if on a PC with Win xp or vista. But then Im not here to force anything on anyone so. Either you want to play with the program or not. Have a good day. TaTa geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

LOL only if someone is shooting micro bullets at you.

Reply to
Geoffrey

If you use OpenOffice, people with Macs, Linux boxes, and Solaris machines will then also be able to use it. Clearly Windows has the greatest market share though.

Kudos for donating something like this to the community.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

The point being "I don't run any M$ crapware" ! Open Office is cross platform.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Even tho no one speaks plain English i think i understand.

Yous Guys are saying you are not running windows.

Possibly you can convert my source code to whatebver you want.

Source code is plain english and can be compiles for whatever machine.

You just need to convert my bas to C++ or whatever then compile it for your own machine.

I stll make the free offer to play with my program but i will not ram it down anyones throat. You can have it or not as you please just send me a personal email requesting it and the entire code will be yours as an attachment self extracting (EXE) RAR SFX file. No guarantees except it works fine on my own machines.

I do not even have to like any of you to share it, I just want you to enjoy playing with it if you are so inclined.

TaTa; geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

Then there will be a tiny proof by showing a hole in the foil that a projectile actually entered your brain.

Reply to
Geoffrey

I do not have or want Windows. Instead I bought a general purpose operating system that makes anything I am able to make and not just that Microsoft thing. Windows is a special purpose thing for the rich. Which I am not. I need tools that are essentially unlimited like the human mind itself. Now if only I could get the detailed banking details and passwords and access codes for all my enemies. That's the real problem today. Programming various hardware add ons any way you want to. The only subjective thing I practice or art or whatever is scientific or mathematical in nature and not a power thing to control people. Windows is a power thing used to control people and while robbing them blind. It is not a general purpose kind of programming. I need no human laws to govern my personal life. That's how I see the Windows program. Anyone with a PC and the right OS should be able to use your programs and not just Windows peoples. I really really like the concept of no power above the individual level. No gods or devils allowed. Things like Windows are the devil for myself. You need Windows to do Windows. Or so i understand. With this compiler All i need is notepad and an understanding of the code to write whatever comes to mind. And it should run on any 32 bit or 64 bit PC type machine as an executable binary, interpreted shell script or 4GL file.

The computer world is full of cowards not willing to run other peoples OS's.

Are you one of those too ??

-- ;-) Couldn't help it. CTH

Reply to
cth

LOL I just installed Fedora 10 onto my machine the other day and still had a devil of a time making it work.

I think Id have to spend several years dedicated to Fedora before Id ever like it.

Windows however much you do not like it is by far the best public user friendly OS out there.

I use both DOS and Windows. Hide One partition and show the other. Thats how I boot from one to the other.

No special boot loaders or anything.

Just patition magic 8 to swap partitions like DOS622 and Win98SE/or Win XP.

Win VISTA requires NTFS so I cant share VIsta With Anything but XP.

I would really like to see DOS for a modern machine. It is the best for science because you can dedicate the whole machine to but a single program.

I agree that Microsoft is a bully.

BUt consider National Security before you blame only Microsoft. If William Gates did not play up to national security the USA would never let him be a billionaire in the first place.

TaTa; geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey

You're overlooking the fact that you've already dedicated several years to DOS/Windows. IOW, "Windows is intuitive; it's just like the previous versions of Windows I used; but Linux is different".

You have no choice but to dedicate the whole machine to a single program. That seriously limits what you can do and how usable it is.

What happens when you're using a program and discover that you need to look up some information on the Internet or in a PDF? You have to quit the program, start another program to get the information, write it down on paper, then re-start the original program.

A single-tasking OS is like a motor car with a top speed of 10mph which breaks down every 10 miles and needs a full service once a week: when it was all that was available, it was acceptable; nowadays it isn't.

Reply to
Nobody

That bug ridden gunk? Several *nix distros are reasonably user friendly.

I use Linux and XP. Using virtualization to get both at the same on my experimental machine. Multiple DOS versions come with it.

Until i am satisfied with the virtual "boxes" i am using GRUB to switch on the production machine.

My Linux environments have no problem with NTFS, it is hardly even a problem now.

Then try FreeDOS. Very similar to DRDOS 6.

first place.

Open office is free, and has a windows version. Call it about 90% of MS office, but with a potentially better database.

itself.

=20

Reply to
JosephKK

[...] > I would really like to see DOS > for a modern machine. > It is the best for science because > you can dedicate the whole machine > to but a single program. >

Then you might be interested in this software:

Ubuntu Linux is free & friendly. (Much friendlier than Fedora.)

WINE is free, open source, & will let you run many Windows programs under Linux:

FreeBASIC is free, open-source BASIC compiler, & runs under Linux, Windows & DOS.

FreeDOS is a free clone of MSDOS.

GRUB (also free) will let you boot multiple OSes on the same box.

Hope you find this useful.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter