FREE datasheet search engine

Hey guys,

After being frustrated with the available datasheet sites out there, I decided to do one myself. Basically, the site will try to find all component and electronics data sheets on the Internet and try to index them for easy and accurate search. The location is

The site is not 100% done yet, but I would like to get some feedback. Please let me know if you have any good suggestions.

Thank you.

Reply to
support