franchise opportunity

Discrete, after dark, Obama/Biden bumper sticker removal service.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation

Or another one to put on top: You Built This.

Reply to
haiticare2011

And don't forget to label your own car "Rupert Murdoch does my thinking for me".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Done.

Grins, James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

During election season I pointed to a number of pregnant bellies and wriggling bundles, and scolded the owners "*You* didn't build that."

They roared.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

--
My favorite bumper sticker: "Honk if you're illiterate."
Reply to