Formula Zero, The First Hydrogen Racing Car

Formula Zero, The First Hydrogen Racing Car

jenneylist

Fuel cells have been the energy source of the future, for about 170 years by now.

8.5 KW is pretty anemic. Hydrogen is a rotten net-efficiency fuel. Fuel cells are insanely expensive and don't last.

Have I missed anything?

John

Yep.

Leftist weenies think that hydrogen come from the tooth fairy.

They have no clue about energy conversion from one form to another.

Hell! They even get warm and fuzzy feelings when they wet their pants ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Seeing Obama voters laid off gives me an orgasmic Schadenfreude