Forced Convection

See what I mean?

--

Rick C
Reply to
rickman

-----------------------------

** Only raving luntics "see" what utter fuckwits like YOU "mean".

Or give a tiny shit.

No body else.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You will never be wrong if you count on Phil being a lunatic. You gotta love consistency.

--

Rick C
Reply to

For those kinds of applications, you are not typically allowed to use moving parts and that includes equipment fans. Fans wear out and might be hard or impossible to replace. Just do the thermal design so that you get away with heat through conduction (and ultimate through radiation as in satellites).

In passenger planes, much of the electronics is in the pressurized avionics bay, typically below the cockpit. There are two to four really _big_ fans feeding cooling air into the avionics bay. These fans are located on the wings. The air is taken after the fan or compressor stages of a turbofan engine.

The air is taken from the same place as air also used for pressurizing the cabin.

Suburbs of La Paz and close by city of El Alto (around La Paz international airport) alone have 1 million population above 4000 m.

I don't think they use dung to heat the high risers in La Paz and for instance in the slightly lower altitude Quito :-)

Reply to
upsidedown

------------------

** The Prickman simply has no answer to ANY of my complaints.

Because he is OBVIOUSLY a brain dead troll.

Nothing he can do about that.

But anyone who knows where the stinking, criminal POS lives can.

..... Phil

You gotta

Reply to
Phil Allison

Your insults are sometimes funny, but please generate some new insults in order to be funny.

Reply to
upsidedown

Sometimes it is amazing how he has no control over himself. He simply can't refrain from replying, on and on and on...

It's like he is my marionette.

--

Rick C
Reply to

John,

Question is all on "how did you control the Fan_speed/Air Flow" ? For DC fans I suspect there are no simple relation between Fan excitation voltage and Air flow with Ambient pressure (presuure --> Altitude param) ... Please John how did you do that ?

Habib

Reply to
habib

BTW if more likely it's colder up there ... no need to speed up the fan to hypothetically increase the air flow, the ambient temperature may always be the major param. May be...

Habib.

Reply to
habib

It's real cold in space but a faster fan isn't going to help a lot.

Reply to
krw

---------------

** So I imagined the TWO insulting posts you made directed at me ??

Anyone can see them here in the thread.

FYI to all:

Prickman is one of the lowest pieces of vermin that infests usenet.

Single digit IQ and the nastiest type of anti-social personality.

A 100% oxygen thief.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil has got a short fuse, but he is a whole lot smarter than Rickman will ever be.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to