Flat earthers are crazy

I watched this video about 2 guys that are sure the earth is flat

They say Antarctica surrounds the flat earth and holds water in.

They claim there's a secret treaty preventing people from going there to find out for themselves.

They say nasa made up the images of a spherical earth, calling them CGI.

They say the media is lying about the earth being a ball.

They even reject the idea of gravity.

They insist everyone needs to check out their theories because then you'll be convinced

There's no reasoning with someone like this who makes up their mind despite everything proving they are wrong

Then I realized, government conspiracies, calling everything they don't like 'fake news', distrusting science, rejecting established principles, claiming everyone else isn't open minded enough to see the 'truth'.....

this sounds just like the dolts who reject climate change! LOL

Reply to
lonmkusch

Caw! Caw! Not even a raven would take this bait. Nobody is interested in clicking on your click-bait video.

Reply to
bitrex

Fine, if you don't trust that link here's the same video

lonmkusch

They are making fun of you, which doesn't seem to be difficult.

lunatic fringe electronics

BS

-- Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In a world where posting outrageous nonsense gets tens of millions of gullible people worked up, anything goes. And for getting attention, generating this sort of thing is easier than, say, juggling on a unicycle.

lunatic fringe electronics

No, it takes balls to juggle.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

LOL - literally

Reply to
Pimpom

That's unfair, Breitbart does do some legitimate journalism from time to time.

Reply to
bitrex

A lot more often than The New York Times.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

If only what you said was true.

lonmkusch

Fake news, right? It works for Trump, the inventor of fake news. He likes it so much he makes more nearly every day.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Actually this is true. Only the faking is done by the media misquoting whatever he just said. I don't think I've heard an accurate quote of Trump since he was elected and all the commie media melted down.

Reply to
benj

Really? Really? You're kidding, right? Or maybe because you're delusional. Here let me prove you wrong right now, unless you refuse to see that I'm correct. I'm guessing you'll simply refuse to look because, well I'm right.

"I'm a person that wants to tell the truth. I'm an honest person, and what I'm saying, you know is exactly right."

Quoted on:

At 33:56 during his speech yesterday here:

There. Now admit you're wrong. Or admit you were too scared to look because you know you're wrong. You know what you said is preposterous.

You know, I always thought Steve Jobs would have made a better president. But I don't know, maybe it's comparing apples and oranges.

Reply to
lonmkusch

te:

ikes it so much he makes more nearly every day.

I was just thinking, it's amazing what the man-love you have for Trump can do to your ability to read english without mixing up the words and claimin g the media is misquoting. It's not just you! Others seem to have the sam e problem.

But there's hope. Eventually Trump will be removed from office through imp eachment or some other Congressional act and your love for him will fade. It'll be difficult, but you will return to normal and be able to correctly read again without believing the media misquotes everything. It just takes time.

Reply to
lonmkusch

They found this so-called NASA scientist with Alzheimer's to back them up.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

But do they realise that it is legitimate, and mark it as non-fake?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That's John Larkin pretending that he knows what he is talking about, once again.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I know someone who uses flaming torches or knives - he's very good!

But not on a unicycle at the same time.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown