Filter Simulation

Introducing: filter (AC steady state) simulation! Alpha version here:

Hover over the circuit to see bubbles/buttons. Click and drag on the number inputs to see the change in real time!

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

Cool, how do you delete a Branch ;)

Martin Riddle

Keep hovering, there's a red "X" in there.

I'll document things, soon... this is still quite early!

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

Set component values to e21 & e-21

Nice one Tim!

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

ah, I see, hover between the topmoast L anc C.

Martin Riddle

Thanks!

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

May be interesting! However, I just tried -disclaimer:without reading the docs Rs=50, Ls=0 RL=50, LL=0 and nothing else. Gives flat with voltage magnitude = 1 (should be 1/2 ?) and input Z=5x10^2 (should be 5x10^1 ?)

Pere

Reply to
o pere o

Yeah, I'm not too sure about the functions that compute the output variables. If you're keen on JavaScript, they're named filterDataToComplexInVS and such.

Tim