Fast Fourier Transform Article

An article entitled "A Guided Tour of the Fast FOurier Transform" by Bergland appeared in the IEEE Spectrum in the 1970's. I'm looking for a copy of the article. Can anyone help? Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Jon

A Google search gives two possible issues:

Volume 6, #7, July 1969 or Volume 7, p. 41-52 (1969)

I suspect one of these has a typo for the volume, and that the July

1969 part is correct.

Regards,

Mark

Reply to