Extract Free Elections From Earth

The Chinese electrons don't have as much charge as American ones.

lunatic fringe electronics

You blew a decimal place. An electron is like 1800 times lighter than a nucleon. It's roughly 80/3600 *16 oz = 0.4 ounce of electrons. Skittish little buggers.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

$1 for 80 lbs, oh wow, where? I'm overpaying for sand at Home Depot...

mrdarrett

They don't grow on trees? I thought trees are solar-powered! There goes my idea to collect unwanted trees and branches, dry them out and power a steam engine with them :p

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

And use that to escape to someplace where the elections aren't rigged? :)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sounds like a plan! Use extract-free electrons to fly somewhere we don't need external election monitors :D

Some vehicles ran off wood gas. An airplane powered by a similar fuel would be interesting, but all my friends declined my suggestion to fly on such an aircraft :p

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

So, just tell them you only want the electrons.

Reply to
tom

I hear the charge would be pretty steep..

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Crushing, in fact.

Reply to
krw

$25 a ton for river sand, in some places.

So, what's the cheapest stuff available per pound? Stone? Water?

Maybe something that people pay to get rid of?

lunatic fringe electronics

The transportation and storage costs of atmospheric air make its cost pretty difficult to beat. Atmospheric air that has been adulterated by removing some constituents may be more expensive, of course.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Turd has negative value.

exactly. But what can you do with it?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Minimum quantity 1 ton? Hmm... I only need a few hundred pounds for my paver stones.

Yep, trash of some sort. At least tree trimming waste can be dried and burned :p

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

That is only because of the troubles with collecting it and using it. You c an gather up a bunch of it and put it in a container and get methane, which is the same as natural gas but with different "perfume" LOL. (Natural gas is odorless, they add a chemical to it so you can sell it) You might not wa nt to burn such gas in your cooking stove but maybe the furnace and hot wat er tank which are vented outside ?

The ultrasickening liberals think we should be vegetarians because the meth ane emitted from cattle manure is a greenhouse gas, even moreso than CO2. W ell maybe we need to get the illegal aliens to go out there with special va cuum cleaners and collect it all up and put it in a tank. In fact put them in prison and make them work for like twelve cents an hour. They do it to C itizens.

Energy can be extracted from it, it is just not practical, plus they use it for fertilizer. I would have to find a chemist just to be able to think ab out the math involved but offhand I think twelve cents an hour won't be low enough to make it cost effective.

Reply to
jurb6006

burned :p "

My neighbor burns wood. He mentioned he would like to burn coal but it is a drive to get some, while in the meantime people are giving away fallen tre es on Craigslist. All it costs is a little gasoline and the labor to load a nd cut it, and now that I think of it, fuel for the log splitter. They DO l ive in this century, got a flat TV and everything.

Reply to
jurb6006

d burned :p "

a drive to get some, while in the meantime people are giving away fallen t rees on Craigslist. All it costs is a little gasoline and the labor to load and cut it, and now that I think of it, fuel for the log splitter. They DO live in this century, got a flat TV and everything.

He can always make charcoal, for future use! :D

t/

Shoot, *I* should go on Craigslist too!

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Beware! British electrons have left hand threads.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, whitworth thread.

Reply to
Rob

I think the cheapest stuff is air... still free!

--

Rick C
Reply to

Are "ultrasickening liberals" a special type or is that synonymous with just "liberals"?

--

Rick C
Reply to