Extract Free Elections From Earth

This researcher has a number of videos in which he appears to draw current from the Earth to supplement an RF oscillator that lights LED's

More light with the same current. Any idea what is happening here?

Kevin Foster

Reply to
Kevin Foster

There are no free elections from earth, they are all rigged!!!

--
Adrian C
Reply to

My guess would be that in the unearthed case, it's radiating most of its power consumption as RF waves, and when it's earthed, the radiation reduces with some of the power going to the LEDs instead.

Indeed, there appears to be a tuning phase that involves making sure that the reduction in radiation matches the power into the LEDs.

A kind of conjuring trick - you're mislead into thinking that the power for the LEDs is coming from the earth.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

"researcher"? A guy with a slimey voice that makes videos that are too long relative to their content.

It looks like a bunch of LED's operating from the RF current out of a signal generator, flowing into earth as a ground.

Reply to
Rob

Not another one.

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.

Now go oil your Hendershot generator.

Learn some science before you start shit like this. Didn't they teach you ANYTHING ? There is NEVER something for nothing. EVER.

Here's your sign "

"STUPID"

Refer to Jeff Foxworthy.

Reply to
jurb6006

Extract Free Elections?

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, as we're discovering, they don't grow on trees, so why not try digging? :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Shocking concept.

lunatic fringe electronics

Extract-Free, perhaps? Elections without any vanilla extract added?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

I buy only gluten-free electrons.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Aren't those expensive?

I'm still using dollar store electrons... seem as good as the more expensive ones. :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Next you'll be telling me that all electrons are the same.

How many electrons can you get for a dollar?

lunatic fringe electronics

Well seeing that they are made in China, would it not be dependant on the exchange rate?

Reply to
tom

I have a bridge for sale, little rusty but she still holds her own weight! Actually, I have two for sale...

Buy the first one for the price of two and get the second free!

Jamie

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

You can get about 80 pounds of sand for a dollar, which includes about

3e29 electrons, and some other things for free.

lunatic fringe electronics

A little over a quarter pound of electrons. The shipping would be a bitch.

Reply to
tom

Why not make your own? A little tritium, a little... well, just the tritium will do. As a bonus, you end up with helium as well as the electrons.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Watch out for fakes though!

--
Cheers,
Chris.

Now that is a good question. From dry cells to fuel cells to whatever.

The math oriented are surely doomed.

Reply to
jurb6006

Over here they are free, provided you are prepared to deal with the accompanying impurities. Many households used to separate out the electrons, but that is becoming rarer.

Reply to
Tom Gardner