"External" might be trying to communicate with us (through ordered/structured events) !

Just assume I am crazy and read this shit ! LOL:

" We do live in a simulation. The beings controlling the simulation I call "externals". I know believe that one of these "externals" is trying to communicate with us. "

For whatever reason this "external" cannot communicate with us in a "direct sense". This being does not have that kind of control over the simulation.

However the being does have control over "the events" taking place.

This being is trying to find "sensitive people" on this planet, sensitive enough to pick up on these "coincidences".

By "structuring" events in a certain order his being is trying to reach out to us !

So if you believe this hypothesis it is time to start paying attention to "events/occurences" and see if they make sense.

I also believe this being can read your thoughts for example you could ask yourself a question:

"Do I live in a computer simulation"... when you look left to your alarm clock it might say: 5:10

Basically it says: "SI!" in spanish !

Now the funny part is a "statistician" will say "oh man" that is coincidence !

But once you start paying attention to all of these occurences... you may start to detect a pattern.

I won't tell you my detected patterns... because this posting is already creepy/scary and crazy enough ! LOL =D

I will add something though, specially for this newsgroup, cause there did seem to be some interest into this matter on this newsgroup.

The being's life might now be in danger after this posting, I hope not though... perhaps there are many many many beings causing all kinds of events...

So hopefully so many that this being has little chance of getting caught ! ;)

Otherwise... oopsie... to bad for you mr. being ! But perhaps he is already happy that I got his point across ! ;)

Now it's up to you... what you do with his attempt at trying to communicate with us... perhaps his only intention was to let us know ! ;) :)

Bye, Skysimulator ! =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

That's a given.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Skybuck is crazy - in a trivial way - and reading his output is a complete waste of time.

"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." This was said by Bohr to Wolfgang Pauli about something that was serous and not all that crazy. Skybuck defines the opposite end of the spectrum.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I hope Skybucks not dangerous