Experiment to create life: Skybuck says "add some spin".

Hello,

In the past some people have tried to create life:

As a computer programmer I believe to make evolution happen there are a certain kind of properties that life needs to have to be able to evolve.

I am not exactly sure what kind of properties/capabilities life needs but here is an attempt to describe it:

  1. Some kind of "execution" capability. It needs to be able to execute some kind of code. This implies some kind of "loop" to continuesly spins around. I will get back to this in a moment.

  1. Some kind of "modify" capability.

  2. Some kind of "save" capability. So that it can save a modified copy of itself.

Let's keep it at that for now.

Loops remind me of circles. The circle around the sun, the circling of earth, the circling of galaxies.

Perhaps life was created because something literally "spinned" it alive.

Therefore to actually create life requires something that will spin the elements around.

So my suggestion is that the experiment is re-created by this time some "spin" is added, in the hopes that it will literally spin the elements alife.

Where in the universe could such spin exist ? Perhaps gasses, perhaps some kind of star that spins around real fast, Perhaps life was created within.

Perhaps comets that spin around. Perhaps rings like saturns where the elements are small and could bound together.

So I am not sure how slow or fast it should spin around. This is another one of those variables that is unknown.

Thus ripe for experimentation.

The experiment could for example start with spinning bulbs, the things that hold the water and such :)

Perhaps also the tubes, so that the gas can also spin a bit.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Now time for some whacky new theorie, cause I love em:

The rings of saturns or other planets could actually be some kind of computer or machine.

The elements that circle around touch each other from time to time.

Perhaps transferring electrical signals.

Perhaps maybe even chemical.

Perhaps some kind of "planet like"/"ring like" creature or organism was created from it.

It's life but not as we know it.

Very maybe this life somehow achieved some vague conciousness.

Or perhaps just some mechinal/elemental like machine.

That started to try out all kinds of electrical combinations.

Their elements starts to attract other elements by the force of static electricity.

One of these attractions led to some nice further evolved elements that were then later combined to create some kind of life form.

So the rings of the planets themselfes might have created life as part of their "machinery".

Just a whacky new theorie for space travellers to consider.

After these small organism where created by this gigant planetary mixing machine... the asteroids moving through the rings did the rest, and carried this new life to planets to populate them :)

Bye, Skybuck :)

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

As a side note.

I am getting close to letting my warriors (corewars related), evolve by itself.. which uses some of these concepts.

It will be very interesting to see if something good evolves or not.

For now I first need to solve a bug, and then perhaps some more.

Once it's working it will be interesting.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Skybuck Flying formuleerde de vraag :