Ethernet Connectivity with Microcontroller

Hi, Can any one tell me how to get ethernet connectivity thru microcontroller.... do any one has circuit and stuff for this thing.

Reply to
pranavsanghavi

Search for (tiny internet) or (tiny udp) or (tiny ethernet)

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

How about giving us a few clues, Sherlock? It can be done, but they took away my crystal ball, and my permit to read minds so I have no idea what micro you're trying to use.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

is a good place to start.

Reply to
Paul Burke

Take a look at Dallas.....

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

There are quite a few solutions out there. It depends whether you want to create your own chip solution or purchase a pre-built module. You really need to consider about what level of software programming you want to do as well because it can be quite complex.

Reply to
Creative

TCP/IP LEAN: WEB SERVERS FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS (2nd Edition) by Jeremy Bentham. ISBN 1-57820-108-X Publisher: CMP Books. Price £44.99 (but can be found cheaper)

Shows you how to do it with a PIC microcontroller.

Reply to
Kryten

See

| Brendan Gillatt						|
|  brendan {at} brendan \\removethis// gillatt {dot} co {dot} uk |
|      http://www.brendangillatt.co.uk				|
| PGP Key: pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6E265E61|
Reply to
Brendan Gillatt