Embedded Courses

Hai Everyone, Can anyone guide me for the embedded courses in chennai.

Araavind

Reply to
aravind

hai i am doing my B.E( II year E.C.E dept) i am interested in doing M.S so can anyone help or guide me that what would be ideal now to do a course or concentrate on my university subjects plz ....so as to beat this "WORLD OF COMPETATION"

Reply to
aravind

Do what you are good at, and what you enjoy.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

but really, what sort of embedded stuff would you like to do?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

....so as to

If you mean "COMPUTATION" then computer science would be good.

If you mean "COMPETITION" then busines studies would be good.

However if you really mean "COMPETATION" I would go for spelling.

--
John B
Reply to

In this "WORLD OF COMPENSATION"...I'm quitting if I don't get a raise.. :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Remedial English.

Good Luck! Rich