Electronics Analogue Design Engineer Integrated Circuits

Hi, Im need to find a few people that fit the following criteria for a client. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who fits the bill please email me at snipped-for-privacy@rubeus-recruitment.com.

Spec:

Electronics Analogue Design Engineer Integrated Circuits x2 sought for an amazing opportunity to work for the best and brightest.

Working along-side our account managers, your primary role will be assisting our client base with technical issues by email telephone and regular customer visits. The role will also have you assisting in product definition, writing technical articles and tracking customer opportunities.

This role would suit a design engineer with more than 5 yrs design experience with varied exposure in Analogue design e.g. RF, power supplies etc, looking for a change in career. Product specific training will be conducted in the USA.

A degree is a plus but doesn't matter if you are exemplary.

Salary commensurate with experience c =A340 k for the right candidate +

Article Writing Bonus Annual Performance Bonus Stock Option Scheme Company Car Scheme (mileage)

If you possess the following personal qualities;

You are a well presented and highly self-motivated individual. Have a superb ability to communicate over the telephone, orally & in writing. & fantastic interpersonal skills to boot

Then your life is about to change. go on you know you want to reply to this add now.

Extended Vacancy information Job Type Permanent Location Home Based, Berkshire Start Date ASAP=20 Duration PERM=20 Salary c =A340KRef No=20

Thanks

Reply to
Giles