Electronic product design company in Scotland

Anyone know of a good electronic design company around Scotland. Preferably in the central belt zone?

A friend of mine has an idea for a gadget which he would like to take to a prototype stage.

Reply to
Stuart Halliday

Hi,

wht dont u try in india there is compny call anykits they are in too kits development and other Design services

regards raj

Reply to
rajsbom

Thanks for the advice but I'd prefer a local Scottish service so I can see, discuss, etc in person.

Must be one, no offers?

Reply to
Stuart Halliday

Ahh found a likely one. ECS Technology. -

Anyone used this company?

Reply to
Stuart Halliday