Electronic gear box

I want to build electronic gear box. The is very useful to syncronize two motors without mechanical gear. This is often called gearless system. Would you please tell me if there is a chip or microcontroller dedicated for this purpose ?. I think this chip must accept signal from two encoders and generate suitable drive signal for servo motor like AC Servo or DC brushless. Ayman Sharif

Reply to
ies