Electronic Design

What's up with the political bashing? I mean, Hillary is clearly the worst presidential runner, second only to Obama, but I thought this was for electronics design?

Reply to
Jason Carter

Think of it as the water cooler (or Foosball table, if your company swings that way) at work.

Reply to
krw

No, it's for trolling by B-movie fans who haven't posted ever before.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Sno-o-o-o-ort >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

He does have a valid point about Hillary, though. I mean, she must be the

*worst* presidential candidate in world history. Only rarely do you find people with such a strong combination of ill-will and incompetence in a single package.
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Go visit rec.crafts.metalworking

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Boris Mohar

What about Mugabe in Zimbabwe, then?

Reply to
Chris

In Cursitor Doom's ever-so-expert opinion.

Not may presidential candidates have had a successful stint as US secretary of state, but Cursitor Doom is happy to dismiss that experience as "war-mongering", though it didn't happen to include starting even one war.

But what can you expect of somebody who takes the Daily express seriously?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I'd still give it to Hillary. Mugabe can't start WW3 but Hillary will if she so much as gets up in a vile mood one morning. Not joking either.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Most of the politics here are primitive, but most of usenet is dead, and s.e.d. is active.

lunatic fringe electronics

I think she is only second worst.... We'll find out in November.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Those people aren't true liberals - they're filthy *libertines* who have usurped the label. Genuine liberals are decent people in the main; I don't agree with everything they say by any means, but I can at least respect them for their integrity. Libertines OTOH are basically just dissolute dirtbags who seek to bring everyone else down to their level regardless of the cost to society.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

As long as we're talking politics, I never thought I'd see the NY Times dissing H.

If they had been even a tad balanced in the last year, I wouldn't have cancelled my subscription.

lunatic fringe electronics

An also ran.

Reply to
krw

Which definition of "liberal" are you using. The one from 1780 or

1980. There is a reason I use the term "leftist". It's much more descriptive.
Reply to
krw

linton.html?_r=1

That wasn't remotely balanced. It looks more like the New York Times decidi ng to make some of their Trump-supporting subscribers happy by cobbling tog ether the kind of half-witted anti-elitist nonsense that plays well with th e mindless Trump supporter, of which John Larkin is a fairly depressing exa mple.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to