EG&G 113P Amplifier

Hi, anyone interested in a EG&G 113P Pre-amp? I never used it much and just verified it works at 10X gain. Please message and let me know. Asking $325.

Thanks, Scot

Reply to
scotbohnenstiehl

Probably so. Where are you located?

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Hi John, I am in Longmont CO.

Scot

Reply to
scotbohnenstiehl

OK, it doesn't have to be shipped from Sweden or anything.

I'll have my purchasing lady contact you on Tuesday. We were just takling about wanting a gadget like that. The old Tek scopes had a plug-in like that, 1A22 or something, and that was sometimes really handy.

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Hi John,

Sounds great! My direct number is two zero one - seven eight zero - six five three eight. Get too many robo calls so trying to avoid searchable number.

Regards, Scot

Reply to
scotbohnenstiehl

Interesting, these things still seem to be selling for significant bucks. I guess there's nothing quite like it on the current market?

In other news, this is now my favorite warning label of all time:

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX