EEVBLOG Down?

Anyone know what happened to Daves site? Its down.

Maybe the wife made him stop;-)

Hammy

Hammy wrote in news:Xns9DF5CA98EED35Hammyhamsterca@

69.16.185.250:

Whoops its up now.

Thats fast Dave.

Reply to
Hammy

He probably gave it a good thwack :-)

Or maybe he did a server test and dropped it into a canyon to see if it can rival the robustness of the Fluke meter.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

More likely, Phil backed a sheep into the server. )

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news:TMOdnTyfD7MWUg_RnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Someone should really report that guy to Australias version of the humane society;-)

Reply to
Hammy

The sheep have tried, but Phil always manages to catch them before they can. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Oh, now his full wrath will come upon you :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Hell hath no fury named Phil.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I thought Phil's sheep escaped to the Netherlands.

Reply to
krw

Not the ones locked in his basement. Or would that be de-basement?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sorry, been having major problems with my new host (sitecloud.com). They used the Amazon "cloud" and all of their sites got progressively worse, going down many times a day. They eventually ditched Amazon for another provider. My server is now located somewhere in here:

and looks to be all fixed.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to