EE Times about Moon Landing

Neat digital edition all about the Moon landing. Page two is table of contents.

Page 32 is about the Unit Logic Device (ULD) using surface mount gull wing style.

Mike

The Eagle has landed.

The July 20th special edition of digital-only EE Times is all about the Moon landing that took place 40 years ago and what it has meant to a generation of engineers of our time.

Our Apollo special celebrates a team of engineers - not just astronauts - who took the audacious Apollo program to the moon, through in-depth interviews with Apollo flight controllers.

The special issue also offers virtual teardowns of the "Genesis Rock" and spacesuits, in addition to a teardown of Apollo electronics.

Further, the special edition discusses "why we went to the moon," and lays out the lessons of Apollo, connecting the celebrated past with the future.

Click here to download this special edition.

The digital-only issue, packed with flash, video and music, will be offered for the first time in a landscape format for easy viewing on your computer screen. It's a special issue you want to keep and add to your own Apollo memorabilia collection.

There will be live Webinar on Apollo scheduled on Monday, July 27th. Join a live panel of Apollo engineers as they talk about applying the organizing principle of Apollo to solve today's problems. To register for the webinar, please click here.

Based on reader feedback, we set up an option to download a PDF version of the digital issue. Please note that this edition was made to view online as the PDF version does not contain any of the rich media elements. To download the PDF, please click here.

This digital edition was designed to play on most browsers using Adobe Flash

8.0 or higher. Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the edition, we suggest that you click on the logos below to install the most recent versions of Adobe Flash and Shockwave players.

If you have questions about using the online format, please contact Tech Support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service department at 1.800.577.5356.

Thank You,

EE Times

Reply to
amdx

Do they have one that's text, and static images? I can't stand sites that are all junked up with flash, video, and music.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Dunno, Rich. As you know google is your friend. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Since i am on dial-up, add me to that list...

Reply to
Robert Baer

There is an "I hate flash media enabled websites" list!?

There are good ones though. Not cites... flash productions.

Ever see "The Ultimate Showdown (of Ultimate Destiny)"?

Hunt that one up, it is pretty cool. Only 2.8MB for the real SWF. There are captures out there on youtube, etc, that may be a smaller datagram.

It is really a cool little video cartoon though. Quite popular.

ftp://editingarchive.com/745/TheUltimateShowdown.swf

That is only one location for DL only.

Reply to
VioletaPachydermata

wing=20

/OnePage

Moon=20

generation=20

-=20

and=20

lays=20

future.

offered=20

computer=20

=20

Join a=20

organizing=20

webinar,=20

of=20

as=20

download=20

Flash=20

edition,=20

=20

Service=20

I do not want to bother with a subscription when i only want the one issue.

--=20 Transmitted with recycled bits.

----------

Reply to
JosephKK

Funny, I saw everything I wanted and I didn't subscribe to anything. Mike

Reply to
amdx

I answered all their questions; and all I could find was their current edition...

Bah....

& no one will talk to a host that\'s close........[v].(301) 56-LINUX
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher