Dual Line driver

He's probably someone with a recent master's degree in EE from the university of California system... It ends up ripping off a lot victims, people lucky to get a job at the night desk in a hotel afterwards.

LOL- other than myself, I don't see a lot of trolling of usenet coming out of gmail. Get over it. Don't what makes you think having a newsreader makes the process more selective somehow.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Thanks to everyone who provided input. I ordered the 'PUMH4,115' from DigiKey. $0.20

Reply to
Sid 03