Driving Multiplexed LCD glass directly (Bias voltages)

HI All,

I am looking for the some information and on-line articles on understanding how to drive multiplex LCD glass and how to choose the bias voltages etc.

driving Static LCD glass I understand oK.. just mulitplexed.

Any pointers would be appreicated.

Regards Joe

Reply to
Joey.G

Try this for starters...

TTman

Usually, the glass maker gives you these info: bias, norm and max voltages. For example, I have some LCD with 1/3 bias, x4 multiplex,

5V P2P.
Reply to
linnix