Driver Circuit ULN2003a that will allow a car to follow white parallel lines

I am after a circuit schematic and parts list with functioning explanation on a Driver Circuit ULN2003a that will be incorporated into a type of remote control car that will allow it once switched on to trace parallel white lines...

Please help.. as i'm a numty.. i did this project years ago and now can't seem to find the schematic nor the parts list for it.. all i have is a brief on how i went on to devlop it :( (which is usless without knowing the othe rinfo)...

i was and am hoping you all out there may have come across soemthing like this before.. and can help me out.... the circuit was given to me by a lecturer years ago and hence i think that it will be in the public domain that other electronic minded peeps would have seen....

thanks to the guy that sent me a mail link, on the one that traces black lines..

regards

smash

Reply to
smash

That isn't much to go on. A ULN2003 is just a 7-way darlington driver IC. Google for its specs.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

I have a tire, will some one please tell me what else I need to build a car.

regards

Reply to
Donald

Damn !!!! you guys a are harsh lol... like i said this is all i have to go off myself.......... read between the lines (next time)......

Reply to
smash

Damn your a lost puppy.

Please get an education.

donald

PS: Learn how to read, text books.

Reply to
Donald

*snip*

it is true SED is not known for tolerating stuff - dare to show a weak side and it gets ripped to shreds... however...

you have come up with a chip... it's not really that special and is not necessarily key to guidance systems - there are hundreds of methods (and chips) that can be used to crack this nut.

Is this a homework project? If you are a numpty (as u said) you might try posting this in sci.electronics.basics - you are sure to get a slightly less "harsh" response.

on the subject of this chip and your reqs... if it has been specified you must use this chip, think: 7 optical sensors providing feedback to decide when your white line wanders from the centre of the field of view providing feedback to your steering assembly...

's as much as you'll get from me here.

feebo