down?

Is

down?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

Maybe. Though what I've experienced periodically for the last two weeks is name-servers down. Then you get that "not found" message.

Two weeks ago I couldn't get east of the Mississippi for a few hours. ...Jim Thompson

Linear.com works. I guess they finally bought "Linear" and abandoned the alias.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

Dang, this is a disappointment:

what's the point of 10 GHz when the slew rate is so slow?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

That is the GAIN bandwidth.

And the slew rate, being differential probably has a yield that equates to twice what you assumed it was too.

Plus and minus 3300 V per us would be 6600 V per us.

Or am I not getting that right?

I was on the design team of a dual 90kV X-Ray supply once.

180kV is a LOT of zappage.
Reply to
MrTallyman

No, that's the diff rate. Single-ended it's 1580 on one falling edge.

ADL5565 is 11 v/ns.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Use this website to test links that aren't working:

Michael A. Terrell

Still a nice part. Maybe to have lots of loop gain at a few hundred MHz? ADCs are difficult loads.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

linear.com has worked for me for years.

Reply to
krw

I guess I've been using the same auto-complete for that long.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Looks like it..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Looks like they've abandoned that URL in favor of

...Jim Thompson