Double billing Can _Sarah_ cook ?

You're trying really hard to establish yourself as resident village idiot for SED, surpassing even Ian field ;-)

If you want to know what Sarah can cook, read her book. (She can :-) ...Jim Thompson

What, Sarah can write too !!!???

Reply to
hamilton

By the way, Jim, if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow -

Happy Birthday!!!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Thanks, Charlie!

(Sarah apparently cooks up a mean Moose Chili ;-)

I'm sending you an E-mail on another topic shortly. ...Jim Thompson

His real name is Sadie Hawkins. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--