do high current, high inductance inductors even exist (say 5A, 5mH)

I typed IHLP into the search box. Damn, I'm glad I got that tertiary education :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

"Terry Given" skrev i en meddelelse news:584Re.7250$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

It will make some pretty colours, sound and even smoke too - get the kids off the PeeCee for a few minutes L.O.L.!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

4.7uH )

act

yep. I have had trouble almost every time I use the IRF search engine. Sorry about being a smartarse. Its genetic - thats my excuse, and Im sticking ot it.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

ROTFLMAO!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Very true.

I once made something useful using 24 Z80 microprocessors (circa 1987) - I glued little eyes, wings and tails on them, and made a mobile.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given