Do cordless handsets interfere with each other?

We have a DECT 6.0 cordless with a base set and an extra handset. We like the model, so we're thinking of getting a second set to use in two other rooms of the house. Are they likely to interfere with each other, even though they are the same model? Or are we better off getting a new four handset system?

Reply to
Skybearer

I thought that DECT uses frequency hopping to avoid problems like that.

Leon

Reply to
Leon